SCG Roadside Assistance is our range of comprehensive breakdown and recovery services that give you complete peace of mind on the road. From technical breakdowns to minor mishaps, our 24 hour phone line is always open to assist you when you need help. Our car breakdown cover offers roadside assistance when you're at home or abroad. Depending on the year your SCG was initially registered, you are entitled to one of the following roadside assistance services*:
SCG Mobility Service
Although you may not need to use the services of SCG Mobility Service, but you will always feel comfortable with the 24-hour emergency assistance services are always ready to assist you anywhere. Our customer service staff ready to advise and assist you every time you call. If you require emergency assistance outside. Team of professionals who are trained BMW is equipped with. Ready to go out and help solve the problem immediately so that you can go on.
Safety in every trip.
- 24 hour emergency service available to you in a timely manner with customer service and technical experts.
- Emergency services field. Added peace of mind with superior technical professionals.
- The bus service in the event of an emergency. The service covers all areas around the country.
SCG Mobility Service members will receive the following benefits.
- Consulting services for the introduction of issues. In case of emergency 24 hours a day.
- Emergency services field. You can use an unlimited number of times.
- Shuttle service to the center if your vehicle can not travel further.
- In the car without charge, a distance of 20 kilometers to the city other than zero for distances beyond this, the customer will be responsible for the cost per mile at 20 baht.
- If you have a forklift or a towing distance of 50 kilometers SCG Mobility Service will be negotiated with the bus service in a lump sum. And will notify you for approval before raising.
- Support for 10 liters of fuel per year, a time when the oil runs out of an emergency.
The standard fee for non-members.
- The emergency services field. The initial charge of 500 baht
- The bus service in the event of an emergency. Initial fee of 1,500 baht for a distance of 15 kilometers for periods in excess of this.
Charged at a rate of 20 miles per baht
What is not covered in the service.
- Any cost. It occurred without prior consent of the SCG Mobility Service.
- Costs that would normally be responsible members such as oil, tolls.
- The parts.
- Costs that result from accidents.
- Costs resulting from a car in the Rally. Racing. Or endurance racing.
- Costs that result from improper maintenance of vehicles and SCG Mobility Service reserves the right to terminate the service if the member continues to do so.
- Costs that result from the lack of conscious control of the car. Due to drunkenness or drugs.
- Effect on other matters. Both directly and indirectly caused by failure of the vehicle.
Recommendations for the service of the SCG Mobility Service.
1. Service vehicle registration and license plates are only required by law.
2. Members must show a valid membership card to the provider before the service at all times.
3. SCG Mobility Service provides assistance with the problem of vehicle crashes on public roads, public areas such as public parking. Or private parking only. To pull off the road for the beach area of timber construction, road racing or the person who is not allowed to be within the scope of services.
4. The service only covers the engine only to frustration. For the cost of repair. To charge the battery. To change the tire. And the various parts. Are not included in the emergency services field.
5. SCG Mobility Service will not be available in varying weather conditions. Or road conditions do not allow aid to reach safely.
6. The service will not cover the cost of moving car as the ferry. Or tolls.
7. In case they need help from the staff of the emergency services field for more than two members shall be responsible for the increase.
8. For lifting or towing service. Provided for the car will not start or can not be safely driven away by the power of the vehicle only.
9 members have to pay more for a car lift or drag the required steps or specialized equipment or the addition of a common bus.
10. SCG Mobility Service reserves the right to be lost. Or damage arising from the services of independent contractors.
SCG Mobility Service :02-692-6299.
Telephone hotline to help contact centers BMW Mobility Service is quick and easy. Please provide details about the car as the car number plate. And chassis numbers. The SCG Mobility Service Card or provide all communication services.
Note :: We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions for such services as the company deems appropriate without prior notice.